Majority of people suffer from stress, insomnia, back pain, neck pain and joint pains through out their life. These pains cannot be cured with simple medication or pain killers. You need to get something which is more natural and doesn’t affect your body in long run. Though there are many electronic machines which can help you to get rid of these pains instantly, people still won’t consider them buying for longer use. And one of the main reason for not buying an acupressure machine is its expensive price tag.
Benefits of Using Acupressure Mats:
People are aware that these acupressure machines are not suitable for many body types, and are extremely expensive depending on the product they choose. So what is the other natural substitute which might help you to recover from back pains and joint pains instantly? Well. the answer is pretty easy! You should start using the acupressure mats for instant pain relief.
Acupressure mats are completely natural and doesn’t cost you much. You need to just lay down on your acupressure mat for more than 20 minutes a day. Using an acupressure mat for more than 20 minutes a day will help your body to recover from muscle pains and back pains.
How to Use Acupressure Mats:
People love using the acupressure mats on matrices, floors, chairs, beaches, or any other place where they can spend little time for their daily massage. Many people suggest using acupressure mats as soon as you wake up. Doing this will help you in flushing out toxins and other waste materials from your body. Drink at-least 24 ounces of water after being on the mat, which might help your body to release the impurities through out the day. Some other quick tips on how to use acupressure mats on a daily basis.
- Use the acupressure mats on naked floors to increase the intensity of the massage
- If the massage intensity is extremely painful, then try using the mat on a matrices or chair.
- Keep your skin naked to increase the intensity of the massage instantly.
- Use the mat for 2o – 30 minutes every morning and evening for fast relief.
- Breath deeply to adjust the mats initially.
- The initial 3-5 minutes are painful, so try to handle the pressure.
- Be gentle when you use the mats on your face, stomach and chest.
Some Important Facts about Acupressure Mats:
There are many amazing benefits of using acupressure mats in your daily life. Millions of people have found acupressure mats to be amazingly beneficial for their family and friends.
- Acupressure mats are inexpensive.
- They are completely washable
- They don’t contain harmful plastic materials to harm your skin
- They provide instant relief with more than 8000 acupressure points
- They does not contain foul odor after using it on hard surfaces.
- Acupressure mats provide you a warm and relaxing sensation after the initial pain.
- Acupressure mats might push you in terrific sleep for hours.
- You can buy acupressure mats from $20, which is less than a large pizza or hamburger.
- Acupressure mats help you in increase the blood circulation, as the spikes are extremely sharp and effective.
- You can perform regular yoga exercises on acupressure mats for additional benefits.
- Works amazing for sore muscles with daily use.
- Instant stress and pain relief with just 20 minutes a day.
- Best sold gift in Amazon for Christmas and new year.
- Improves the body metabolism and digestion with regular use.
Who Can Use Acupressure Mats:
Acupressure mats have no age, and gender restrictions. Any person who wants instantly relief from their back pains, joint pains, insomnia, and etc, can use these acupressure mats for instant results.
- People who suffer with chronic low back pains.
- People who cannot sleep regularly because of stress
- People who suffer from body pains
- People who work extremely hard through out the day.
- People who practice sports and other outdoor games.
- People who suffer with extreme shoulder and neck pains
- People who face pain in their lower hips, foot and any sensitive part of the body.
- People who trek, hike and actively participate in adventures sports.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t be using acupressure mats for relaxing their body.
- You cannot use the mat if you have cut wounds, sores on your skin
- Don’t use acupressure mats if you have sun burn, skin disorders or cut wounds.
- Avoid using acupressure mats if you have blood disorder or are using any anticoagulants
After using the acupressure mats, you might find your skin to be painful with lot of little pock marks initially. This pain is temporary, and will not be that painful from the next sessions. I hope this article has helped you in understanding the importance of buying an acupressure mat. So what are you waiting for? Go get your acupressure mats for less than 30$ in amazon or any trusted source you believe in. Please leave your comments for additional information.