Reflexology, also known as Reflex Zone Therapy is a non-medicinal form of treatment. Reflexology is all about mastering specific spots on the surface of the body, usually the palms or the soles. These spots are methodically pressed with a view to suitably influencing the internal organs of the body. Alternatively, Reflexology can be defined as a science of stimulating points (usually on the soles or the palms) which have a correspondence or a link with the internal organs of the body. Reflexology mains talks about Reflexology Chart, which consists of foot reflexology and hand reflexology charts.
Hello, My name is Barbara Williams and I’m a well known reflexologist in San Francisco, CA. I’ve been practicing reflexology from 13 years and have in-depth knowledge about Reflexology Charts. You can send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to clarify your doubts in any reflexology methods or practices. I’ll be always ready to help you out with my expertise and knowledge in reflexology. I also provide a personal coaching on reflexology and acupressure points. You can subscribe to my email list to get series of free information on Modern Reflexology.
Browse my website for more information about reflexology charts, benefits, techniques and treatment. Please browse all the categories to find the complete reference to reflexology.
- 8 Best Acupressure Points to Relieve Asthma
- Reflexology Massages to Cure Skin Disorders – 5 Most Important
- 7 Best Acupressure Points for Better Eye Sight – Improve Your Vision
- 7 Best Acupressure Points for Cough Relief – Self Care Techniques
- Acupressure Points to Enhance Your Concentration and Memory
- Reflexology Treatment for Knee Pain – 7 Most Important Reflex Points
- Do Reflexology Massages Really Work? – Why Are They So Important?
- Acupressure Points for Healthy Skin – Facial Acupressure Treatment
- Most Important Acupressure Points to Lose Weight
- Reflexology for Reducing Hair Fall – Acupressure Hair Loss Treatment
- Reflexology Points to Control Diabetes – Natural Acupressure Treatment
- Curing Nasal Congestion with Acupressure Points
- 5 Best Reflexology Exercises for Back Pain
- Using Reflex Zone Therapy to Treat Knee Joint Problems
- Benefits of Using Acupressure Mats for Natural Pain Relief
- Reflexology Training at Your Home
- Mobility Exercises to Treat Reflexology to Others and Yourself
- 5 Best Reflexology Acupressure Mats for Back Pain Relief
- Reflex Zone Therapy General Reactions – Effects After Pressure Treatment
- Reflex Zone Therapy Local Reactions – Changes After Pressure Treatment
- Reflexology Zones in Human Body – Lateral and Longitudinal Zones
- The Best Reflexology Foot Massage Machine – Top 5 Acupressure Tools
- Benefits of Reflexology Treatment
- The History of Reflexology